Salesforce Service-Cloud-Consultant Exam:
This examination is designed for patron dealing with specialists which have to enjoy enforcing Salesforce Service Cloud from scratch. Having stated that, it’s far nevertheless very lots relevant to Salesforce Admins that need to show their superior know-how at the platform, and are managing barely extra complicated Salesforce Org’s. You may need to take this certification if you’re searching out a promotion, an alternate in jobs or a circulate over from management to consulting.
How can I prepare:
The Service Cloud can be strange to some, as it’s now no longer as famous because of the Sales Cloud product. However, there are nonetheless a number of sources online to revise for this exam. As maximum Consultant exams, you may be anticipated to recognize approximately each the technical facet of the product, the commercial enterprise fee it offers, and the implementation. To pass this exam, you need to gain vast information of all the goods and functions included. Unlike the Sales Cloud exam, a number of Service Cloud functions are honestly accessories for a further cost, so that you won’t have had publicity to the likes of Communities or Live Agent. But luckily, with the supply of Trailhead and a Dev Org, you’ve got the possibility to familiarize yourself with them.
At the point when test day at last hits, there are a lot of tips we assembled throughout the years to give you the most obvious opportunity with regards to passing decisively. Initially, if there are any ideas that you are attempting to get to holds with, at that point print off a cheat sheet and attempt to retain any of these before you take the test so they are new in your memory. When taking the test, give specific consideration to the inquiry, and read it through a couple of times. For the situation based inquiries there will be immense signs in the response to what the right answer really is. On the off chance that you have to, utilize the pen and paper gave to draw out an information construction, job order or whatever other chart that will assist you with picturing the appropriate response. When settling on the appropriate response, make certain to utilize the cycle of disposal to dispose of the appropriate responses that are unquestionably inaccurate. Salesforce likes to toss in answers that are comprised of highlights or downright off base. They likewise prefer to toss in curves, of highlights that seem, by all accounts, to be right yet aren’t best practice.
You additionally have an incredible apparatus available to you, the “Imprint for survey” include. On each question, you will have a checkbox that you can stamp. This is incredible on the off chance that you can’t think about an answer directly at that point, or in the event that you are farfetched about your answer. Toward the finish of the test, you will get an opportunity to survey these inquiries. Contingent upon the sum chosen, this will give you a very smart thought of the fact that you are so liable to have finished the assessment. Notwithstanding the inquiries set apart for audit, I would consistently prescribe to experience each address if time licenses. I do this on each test, and regularly spot botches I made in the appropriate responses and change a couple.
A Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant designs and deploys solutions that support customer business processes and requirements using Salesforce applications. The consultant has experience designing solutions using the Service Cloud functionality and can lead to the implementation of these solutions within a customer organization. The consultant has both contact center industry experience and expertise in Salesforce applications including the knowledge needed to implement multiple applications in common customer scenarios.
Salesforce Service-Cloud-Consultant is interested in demonstrating their expertise as cloud computing implementation consultants with a specialty in the contact center domain. The Salesforce Certified Consultant has 2 to 5 years of experience as a senior business analyst and has developed the skills outlined below:
- Experience managing implementation projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce product lines
- Solid understanding of internet technologies and cloud computing
- Solid understanding of data management and database concepts
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
- Ability to:
- Design and implement successful solutions
- Anticipate and mitigate risk
- Meet and manage customer expectations
- Increase customer confidence
- Consistently deliver effective business solutions
- Manage solution delivery and any issues that arise
- Build solutions that are scalable and maintainable
- Set up change management practices to ensure long-term solution success
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Prioritize and escalate customer issues
Purpose of this Exam Guide
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Certified Service Cloud Consultant exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification program, the recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.
About the Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant exam.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 67%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click herefor information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Administrator credential
- Please note: When evaluating questions and answers, please consider all currently available features including those available in either Lightning Experience or Salesforce Classic.