What would you do if you are not able to send or receive emails with your Outlook account? Well, this would be a matter of serious concern for anyone, so they start looking for the solutions straightaway. At the same time, most of the issues in Outlook can be solved by just restarting the system. However, there are issues that require explicit methods to resolve them.
So, today we will list some common errors faced by Outlook users and their potential solutions.
Let’s get started.
Common Outlook Sign-In Problems
These are some of the common Outlook problems faced by users, look at the possible solution in case you have the same issue with your Outlook on windows 10.
Cannot Start Outlook – Cannot Start Outlook is one of the most common issues faced by the community, and this will occur when you try to access the Outlook. There can be many reasons behind this kind of problem such as outdated versions, defective add-ons, and so on.
For this type of error, you need quick solutions that are listed here.
- First, you need to rest the navigation pane settings
- Open the Outlook in the Safe Mode and then check for the defective add-ons
- Or try creating a new Outlook profile
- Go ahead and repair the Outlook data file using ScanPST.exe if there is an issue with the data file.
Email Not Sending in Outlook – if Outlook is unable to send the emails, then there could be several issues with it. Here are the things you can try to resolve this error.
- Well, check if you have access to an internet connection or not. Faulty internet connection is often the reason behind such errors.
- You may also need to contact the internet service provider and ask if they have blocked the port number. Make sure that you are using the unblocked outgoing port number to send emails.
- You also need to check the email address you are sending to. It is possible that you are entering the wrong email address, which is why the email is not going through.
- You also need to make sure that you are not exceeding the attachment file size limit set by your email service provider.
- Most email service providers limit the attachment size to 25MB only so, don’t send emails with more than 25MB attachments.
After doing all that, you can try to send the email again to check if the problem is fixed or not.
Not Receiving Emails in Outlook – Well, if you are not able to receive the email in Outlook, then there can be many reasons. Follow these steps to resolve the issue on the system.
- First, you need to go ahead and check the junk folder of Outlook and make sure that email is not stuck in the spam or junk folder. If an email is there, move it to the inbox and mark it as a trusted sender.
- It is possible that you are encountering the syncing issue due to poor internet connectivity. Go ahead and check the internet status on the Outlook and make sure you have a high-speed internet connection for receiving the emails.
- If the inbox is full in Outlook, then you need to make way for new emails. Go ahead and delete the unwanted emails from the Outlook account and then you would be able to receive emails with ease.
- You can also try to reset the inbox if you have set them. Inbox filters cause a lot of issues, especially in receiving emails.
Data File Access Denied – Sometimes, you will encounter the error that data file access is denied when you try to open the Outlook. If you encounter this type of issue, here is how to resolve it.
- First, you need to change the Outlook PST file properties
- Try to open the Outlook with admin privileges
- Try to change the location of the data file so that Outlook can access it with ease and without restrictions.
- If the data file is corrupted, then you need to scan can repair the Outlook data file.
These steps will help you in fixing the data file access denied error.
So, these are top Outlook sign-in issues on Windows Computer that can be solved with ease. If you want to read the detailed articles about each issue, then you can go to Emailspedia.com. Emails Pedia is a blogging website that has a lot of articles related to this topic.