You must be aware of the fact that the battery of the laptop is one of the most expensive parts. If you own a battery which is already working in the fine condition, then who wants to replace that? Obviously no one! But just think about the scenario that you are outside with your device and there’s no access to the electrical socket, then what will you do? Or if we talk about the other case where you see that your laptop’s battery is dying now and then and you’re facing trouble in coping up with this, then what will you do?
Then the last option that you will be left with is to contact the professionals for laptop repair services so as to diagnose the issue and get it repaired. But if you need to restore your dead or dying battery, then here are some of the ways which will surely help you out.
Place your laptop battery in the place that’s cool
This is one of the most effective tips that have already helped most of the people.
So here are some of the steps that you need to follow:
- First thing you need to do is to remove your laptop’s battery very carefully.
- Then you need to place the battery in a zip-lock plastic bag. Seal it tight.
- Then place that zip-lock plastic bag in the freezer for almost about 12 hours. Here you need to remember that the battery shouldn’t be in the freezer for more than 12 hours as it may cause damages to the battery or may even result in the explosion of battery.
- Then you need to unlock the plastic bag and keep it as it is so that the battery comes to the room temperature.
- Insert the battery in the laptop and then charge it till it reaches 100%.
- Then drain the battery till it reaches its minimum.
- Then again you need to charge the battery fully and then leave it as it is so as to discharge it fully.
Cool down the device
Overheating may also damage the battery of your laptop. Therefore, it is vital that you perform laptop repair services at regular intervals so that the air vents are free from dust and dirt. In addition to this, if your laptop has lithium ion based battery, then you must work on increasing its life by ensuring the fact that your laptop is cool enough. This is because if your laptop gets hot often, then it can damage the life of the battery. Also, you can invest in the cooling pad which can cook down your system.
Unplug your laptop when its battery reaches full
It has been seen that most of the people plug in their laptop the whole day and use it even after its battery reaches full. However, this action is completely wrong as it reduces the lifespan of the battery.
- First thing you need to do is let your laptop charge till 100% and then just unplug it.
- After using for good time, when it’s close to dying, then plug it into the socket and then charge it up.
If we talk about the negative outcomes, then these methods could reduce the battery life on the newer ion batteries. Thus, if you are willing to get the best outcomes, just plug in your laptop when it reaches till 40% and then charge it till it reaches 80%. This will definitely give you the best battery life for your laptop as it won’t have to get into charge and recharge cycles on a constant basis.
However, if you notice that after trying the above mentioned methods still you aren’t getting any result and still your battery is troubling you, then all you need to do is to replace it. Even if you own the Macbook, you need to consider Macbook battery replacement so as to function it properly.
Obviously, surviving in this technological world would require proper laptop with good battery. And if your device fools you with down battery, then it can become a headache. Thus, to survive here and to work effectively, you need to do certain things which can make your laptop’s battery effective.